- Bring your iPad to class every day
- Leave your binder, pencil case, etc on the table or along the walls
- Bring only your iPad to your seat. You may store it in the seat sack
- No Folder Switching
- Class will start with announcements or warm-ups. When you hear the piano playing that is your cue to stand
- Twinkle, Twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twink, twinkle little star how I wonder what you are.
- When I call your name say 'here' and raise your hand
- Let me know if you have a nickname you prefer to go by
- If I do not pronounce your name correct please let me know and correct me
- Be ready to share what you are most excited for at Lineville this year.
- Break into 3-5 groups and answer the following questions. You will need 1 note taker, and 1 speaker
- What are ways we can be safe in choir?
- What are ways we can be responsible in choir?
- What are ways we can be respectful in choir?
- Share answers & record on the board
- Mama made me mash my m&ms
- Chester Cheetah chewed a chunk of cheap cheddar cheese
- This is how high I can sing