Please do the following as soon as you get to class
- Open Schoology
- Open Chorus
- Open the Pentachord Folder
- Open the Quizlet Flashcards.
- Run through the flash cards 1 or 2 times.
- Put your iPad in you seat sack when you are finished.
- On Wednesday you will be assessed on Singing with Accuracy (Major Pentachord) & Singing with Correct Technique (Mouth Position, Body Position, Vocal Technique). Make sure you bring your iPad.
- The pentachord assessment will take place next Tuesday, October 24.
- Many mumbling mice are making merry music in the moonlight. Mighty nice!
- Major Pentachord
- 4th Hour: Review ending, Review transition into Bridge
- 8th Hour: Review Transition into Chorus 3, Review Bridge, Learn the final Chorus
- 9th Hour: Finish learning the final chorus, Review the Bridge & transition
The Winter Wind
- Assign and explain parts: Day 1=Part I Day 2=Part II
- Listen to recording while following along in music
- Learn Verse 1