- Emcee tryouts are open now through December 14 in Schoology. There is an Emcee folder in Schoology with all of the instructions and deadlines. You need to make a video of yourself reading the script provided in the Emcee folder and upload to it Schoology by midnight on December 14.
- All choir music needs to be memorized by Christmas Break.
- Mama made me mash my m&ms
- Pizza is great! I can't believe how many pieces that I ate!
- Bop bop bop bop ba
- Major Scale
- Major Scales start and end on Do
- A Major Scale starts with a Major Pentachord and end with the first 3 notes of the Minor Pentachord
- Scales have 8 notes
One Call Away
- 4A: Run Song, Work Transition into Chorus 3
- 8A: Run Song, Work 2nd Superman, Ending
- 9A: Run Song, Work 1st Superman, Work transition into Chorus 2
- 5B: Run Song, Practice 2nd & 3 superman, transition into and out of the Bridge
- 8B: Run Song, Start @ Chorus 2 & work superman
- 9B: Run Song, Practice 2nd superman, transition into and out of the Bridge
- Learn the Ending
- Run the Song
- Day 1 = Part 1, Day 2 = Part II
- Day 1: Review Section B, Sing w/recording
- Day 2: Learn the ending, practice repeats, run w/recording