Please do the following as soon as you get to class
- Open Schoology
- Open Chorus
- Open the Pentachord Folder
- Take the Pentachord Practice Test
- When you have completed the test, review which answers if any that you answered incorrectly.
- Put your iPad in you seat sack when you are finished.
- The pentachord assessment will take place on Wednesday, October 25.
- A pentachord study guide is now available in Schoology. You can find descriptions, a list of questions you should be able to answer (along with the correct answers), videos w/handsigns to practice with, and mp3s to sing along with. A practice test is also available.
- Major & Minor Pentachord
- 5th Hour: Run song, focus on entrances & cut-offs for Verse 1.
- 8th Hour: Learn the Repeats, Practice the Transition into page 4
- 9th Hour: Review Page 4 rhythms (so bad), Run song?
One Call Away
- 5th Hour: Finish learning the Bridge, Run song
- 8th Hour: Review Verse 2, Learn Chorus 3, Run song, Start the Bridge?
- 9th Hour: Work the Octave in Verse 2, Finish learning the Bridge, Run song