- Emcee tryouts are open now through December 14 in Schoology. There is an Emcee folder in Schoology with all of the instructions and deadlines. You need to make a video of yourself reading the script provided in the Emcee folder and upload to it Schoology by midnight on Wednesday.
- All choir music needs to be memorized by Christmas Break.
- I am looking for dancers for the Nutcracker. If you are interested please sign-up (located on the table at the front of the room). You may try out in a group and will be dancing to page 6. Please come with something planned. Try-outs are tomorrow.
- If you take piano or voice lessons and would like more information on a performance opportunity please see me.
- Many mumbling mice are making merry music in the moonlight. Might nice!
- Loo-lee, loo-lee, loo-lee, loo-lee, ah - ah
- Bop bop bop bop ba
- Major Pentachord & Scale
- Minor Pentachord & Scale
- Run from memory
One Call Away
- 1A: Run song from memory, review ending?, make recording?
- 2A: Run song from memory, review bridge transitions?, make recording?
- 7A: Run song from memory, review high superman & transition into bridge?, make recording?
- 1B: Review Ending w/piano, work high superman, run song?
- 2B: Review Bridge & Ending w/piano, work high superman
- 6B: Review Bridge & Ending w/piano, work high superman
- 1A: Run w/recording of Day 2, make corrections, add movement
- 2A: Run w/recording of Day 2, make corrections, add movement
- 7A: Run w/recording of Day 2 (no movements), make corrections, practice w/movement
- 1B: Add piano to sections 2 & 3, practice w/Day 2 recording
- 2B: Practice w/Day 1 Recording, practice movement
- 6B: Add piano to sections 2 & 3, practice w/Day 2 recording
The Snow Carol
- Day 1: Run Song from memory, focus on technique and phrasing
- Day 2: Run song from memory including verse 1, focus on technique and phrasing