Please do the following as soon as you get to class
- Open Schoology
- Open Chorus
- Open the Pentachord Folder
- Take the Pentachord Practice Test
- When you have completed the test, review which answers if any that you answered incorrectly.
- Put your iPad in you seat sack when you are finished.
- On Wednesday you will be assessed on Singing with Accuracy (Major Pentachord & Major Scale) & Singing with Correct Technique (Mouth Position, Body Position, Vocal Technique). Make sure you bring your iPad.
- Pentachord & Scale assessments will take place next Tuesday, October 25.
- Many mumbling mice are making merry music in the moonlight. Might nice!
- Major Pentachord & Major Scale
- 1st Hour: Learn the final Chorus, Review the bridge, Run song?
- 2nd Hour: Review the final chorus, Practice transition into Bridge, Review Supermans, Run song?
- 7th Hour: Review the final Chorus, Review Bridge, Run song?
The Snow Carol
- 1st Hour: Run song w/corrections, start adding piano?
- 2nd Hour: Add piano to Part III
- 7th Hour: Add piano to Part III
My Favorite Things
- Work entrances and cut-offs for page 4.