- The written Pentachord & Scale assessments will take place this Wednesday, October 26.
- Rubrics are now available from our singing assessments. Rubrics will always be posted in Schoology in the purple 'Grades' folder. I encourage you to look at not only the rubrics, but also read the comments. If you ever have questions about a score or comment please see me before or after class.
- Zee ay - zee ah - zee oh oh oh oh
- This is how high I can sing!
- Bee ay bay - bee ee bee - bee eye bicky bye bee oh boh - bicky bye boh bee boh boo - bicky bye boh boo
- Bop bop bop bop ba
- Missing Videos
- Record Pentachord & Scale
- Record Body Position
- Vocal Technique Position
My Favorite Things
- Work entrances and cut-offs for the last page
- Run song?
The Snow Carol
- Run song w/piano, polishing as needed (6th hour never got to Vs 3)
- Make recording? (2nd Hour)
- Learn Melody 2
One Call Away
- Review ending (2nd & 6th Hour only)
- Review Supermans
- Review transitions into choruses
- 1st Hour: Work tuning on choruses
- 2nd Hour: Add piano to transitions
- 7th Hour: Add piano to transitions