- Emcee tryouts are open now through December 14 in Schoology. There is an Emcee folder in Schoology with all of the instructions and deadlines. You need to make a video of yourself reading the script provided in the Emcee folder and upload to it Schoology by midnight on December 14.
- All choir music needs to be memorized by Christmas Break.
- I am looking for dancers for the Nutcracker. If you are interested please sign-up (located on the table at the front of the room).
- If you take piano or voice lessons and would like more information on a performance opportunity please see me.
- La-Do-Mi-Do La
- Pizza is great! I can't believe how many pieces that I ate!
- Bop bop bop bop ba
- Do-Mi-Sol-Mi-Do (Major Triad)
- 1A: Run Song, Review 2nd Superman, Practice transitions into and out of Bridge, Review Ending w/piano
- 2A: Run Song, Check high Superman, Work transition out of Bridge, Review Ending w/piano
- 7A: Run Song, Check 2nd Superman, Practice transition out of Bridge, Review ending w/piano
- 1B: Run, SongPractice 2nd Superman & transition into harmony
- 2B: Run Song, Practice 2nd Superman & transition into harmony
- 6B: Run Song, Practice transition into harmony, check 3rd Superman
The Snow Carol
- Day 1: Sing Verse 1 from memory, work legato singing, Run song?
- 1A: Add piano to Section 3, make recording?
- 2A: Work transitioninto Section 2, Add piano to sections 2 & 3
- 7A: Add pianto to sections 2-3, make recording?, run song?
- 1B: Review B part of Section 2 & add piano, Add piano to Section 3
- 2B: Review Sections 2 & 3 w/piano, make recordings
- 6B: Review B part of Section 2 & add piano, Add piano to Section 3