- You may sit where you want for today.
- Please bring a pen or pencil to your seat with you.
- Please leave your backpacks on the tables or on the floor touching a wall.
- Until we have all of the parts learned, not everyone will have practice everyday. I will post a copy of the schedule in Schoology as well as email the schedule to mom and dad.
- Thursday's rehearsal will be for the bottom and middle part only. If you are assigned to the top part you should not come to Thursday's rehearsal.
- Make sure you join the Shining Stars Schoology Group. The Access code is PGDDJ-HVDDQ
- Chester Cheetah chewed a chunk of cheap cheddar cheese
- Many mumbling mice are making merry music in the moonlight. Might nice!
- Using Many mumbling mice, have the students sing through the 3 keys (A, E, G) to determine which keys are the most comfortable for them
- Break students into 3 equal groups and assign parts